Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians,
for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the
Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
- Update: Only the executable, without any Bible translations or documentation.
This is a much smaller download to expedite and simplify updating just the BerBible program itself.
However, BerBible will not be able to run without at least one Bible translation installed.
- StarterKit: A single Bible translation with the executable and documentation.
This type of download is self-contained.
- Trans Only: A single Bible translation without the executable or documentation.
This is useful to add a translation.
- .CAB: There are a large variety of hand-held devices using the WinCE operation system,
(including Pocket-PC's, SmartPhones, Mobile-5, Mobile-6, etc.)
This makes it difficult to put together installers.
Generally, try the .exe download for a tradational .exe setup installer based on the Windows desktop computer.
If that doesn't work, try downloading the .CAB file and using drag/drop to the
hand-held device on the Windows Explorer.
Note that BerBible is not compatible with devices that do not have a touch-screen.
- Max-Setup with ASV, GW, ESV, KJV, LBLA, NASB, NET, NKJV, and WEB (about 12.5 mb)
- Files for Palm pda devices are available as 'Starter-Kits' with Teal installer, or separate .prc and .pdb files.
- After any change that involves adding or removing a Bible translation,
it may be necessary to use the menu-item:
Translations + Refresh List of Trans
God is pleased when followers of the Lord Jesus Christ have a growing
knowledge of His Bible, His Son, and His message of salvation and
repentance for a lost and dying world.